[avr-gcc-list] Programming the AVR from another C program

From: Michael Bellefeuille
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Programming the AVR from another C program
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 09:51:02 -0400

Hello,

Maybe I wasn't clear with my last posted message. I want to automate the programming the AVR process along with some other tests. Therefore, I'm write an app to perform this function and others. I know there is two ways of doing it, one is to get the source of the program like PonyProg2000 and hack out what I need or to write a script for PonyProg.
Has any one ever done either or both?
Is there another way of getting this done?
I think that writing a script to run with PonyProg would require the least amount of time. Time is a big factor for me.

Thanks again,
Michael