RE: [avr-gcc-list] avr-gcc credibility

From: Theodore Roth
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] avr-gcc credibility
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 10:22:18 -0600 (MDT)

On Fri, 2 Aug 2002, Panther Electronics wrote:

:) Hi,
:)
:) i know little of C and nothing of Linux~UNix.
:)
:) Can a centeral Documentation be attempted? I am wiling to help, in putting
:) the things together, and all the typing and printing jobs

This is kind of under way right now. Joerg Wunsch and I have been working
on merging various docs into the avr-libc source. So far, I've already
gotten Harald Kipp inline asm cookbook merged and will start this weekend
on merging Rich Neswold document. Joerg has also added the beginnings of a
FAQ.

The idea behind putting it all in avrlibc is that any one using avr-gcc
will most likely be using avr-libc too. Thus, once you get avr-libc, get
all the docs too. One stop shopping.

Any help is always welcome. Just grab the cvs source and start hacking.
;-)

Ted Roth