RE: [avr-gcc-list] avr-gcc credibility

From: Panther Electronics
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] avr-gcc credibility
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 20:58:42 +0530

Opps for not introducing myself,

We are authorised resellers of BASCOM Compliers from Mark Albert's these are
BASIC Compilers. Am Also good at ASM, There are few  application notes pub.,
ported , developed by me at www.mcselec.com Application Note page.

AVR-GCC although a free and developing stuff ( ;-? like my Country INDIA, a
perpetually developing nation), I have liked the approach and the hard work
put in by the who is who of the AVRGCC team. Congratulation "Cheer's"

I know its difficult as such to maintain the development but It would be
nice to have a Windows/ dos based port. if a few other on this list using
Micro-&-soft ;-), can just put together the documentation for windows also,
It would be great.

If the list feels this is OT; please e-mail me directly at
mailto:address@hidden

Regards

Srikanth Kamath T
www.pactindia.com/bascom.htm an incomplete site, with a few guideline for