[avr-gcc-list] AvrFreaks distribution of mingw32 gcc version 3.2 2002061

From: Larry Barello
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] AvrFreaks distribution of mingw32 gcc version 3.2 20020616 (experimental)
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:46:17 -0700

I am trying it out and running into some problems in the headers.
Specifically the ioxxxx.h files have a mish-mash of _VECTOR(xx) and
_vector_xx and the file "sfr_defs.h" only defines _VECTOR() for C, not asm.
It should be defined for anything....

I fixed things by moving the #define to the beginning of the file.

I write many of my interrupt routines in asm, so I want to use the #defines
for the vectors, so the _VECTOR() macro needs to be defined for both C and
ASM code.

Cheers!

P.S. I assume this is all old news, but I have been out of town most of the
summer and a bit out of date with the development news.