Re: [avr-gcc-list] uisp: Failed to get direct io-port acces

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] uisp: Failed to get direct io-port acces
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 20:01:35 +0200

> To avoid this, you need to use the ppdev interface instead of raw io. In
> that case you will need r/w permissions on the device file
> (/dev/ppdev???).
>
> Hope that helps.

Sorry at all, the only thing that I !!! have changed was my installation
directory
and the s-bit was not moved with the file.  So uisp was not allowd to
access.
I thought that I have changed the io-permisions on the /dev/xxx a long
time ago. But
this was really not the problem. I have ever used uisp with the s bit
set.

Sometimes it is a bit to hot here!

Thans
        Klaus