[avr-gcc-list] stdio.h, stdio.o, io.h, io.o

From: address@hidden
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] stdio.h, stdio.o, io.h, io.o
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 09:56:37 +0200

Can anybody tell me where to find these files: stdio.h, stdio.o, io.h, io.o
I can find the .h files and sometimes the .c file, but the .o files are not
there (in avr-gcc installation and libc archives).

I guess it's possible to compile the .o file from the .h and .c files...what
is the easiest way to do this?
I am looking for these files for porting some code from IAR to avr-gcc.
I need them because I need to have "sprintf" and "inp" and "outp" functions
( may be more...) in the library.
Any help appreciated!

All the best;

                Eivind, AVRfreaks.net