Re: [avr-gcc-list] jtagice firmware request

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] jtagice firmware request
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 10:25:08 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for those who sent the files. I've got them now.

Ted Roth

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, Thedore A. Roth wrote:

:) Hi,
:)
:) Would someone on the list be kind enough to send me the jtagice firmware
:) upgrade.hex file from avrstudio 3.54?  I've got the one from 3.53 already.
:)
:) I would also appreciate the one with avrstudio 4.x if it's available.
:)
:) Please don't send it to the list though.
:)
:) Thanks.
:)
:) Ted Roth