[avr-gcc-list] 2002-10-28 snapshots

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] 2002-10-28 snapshots
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:03:51 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I just finished uploading this week's snapshots for binutils, gcc and
avr-libc to:

  http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/avr-libc/snapshots/

These are the bleeding edge tools, so beware, but not afraid.

I successfully ported, built and ran the ethernut os (nut-2.5.2) with
these tools on both my debian and redhat-8.0 systems. Take that with a
grain of salt though. ;-)

If you feel gutsy, please try these and post your experience to the list
as the official releases are looking like sometime in Dec 2002. Better to
find the bugs before the releases than after and have to wait for another
release cycle.

Enjoy.

Ted Roth