Re: [avr-gcc-list] Hmm. Any news of our Jtag reengineers?

From: Armand ten Doesschate
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Hmm. Any news of our Jtag reengineers?
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 19:36:48 +0100

On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 12:18:47PM +0100, Jesper Hansen wrote:
> Apparently, Karl Ran has made a spy program for
> looking at what's being sent between the ICE and the target.
>
> I now is also getting impatient, and have bought an JTAG-ICE
> to check for myself.

I downloaded the jtagice-0.0.2.tar.gz (thanks Ted) and built it. This is
the one that complements my spy tool.
Reading this source it should be used fairly simple in combination with
my spy program.

Unfortunateley I had to update the source of the spy again :--((. I prepared
2 ATmega16 yesterday for spying (finally !).
I try this out tonight ...

Gr,

Armand

* choose GNU/Linux : GNU/Linux is Freedom *

Armand ten Doesschate
Welschapsedijk 141
5652 XL Eindhoven
the Netherlands