Re: [avr-gcc-list] Hmm. Any news of our Jtag reengineers?

From: Armand ten Doesschate
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Hmm. Any news of our Jtag reengineers?
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 18:59:51 +0100

Hi all,

I updated the jtag avr spy tool with :
- schematic diagram (postscript)
- the source
- doc's for all the stuff in the right directory
- last but not least some results of what info the jtag ice box is
  transfering to and from the target (i.e. 2 ATmega16 : one as spy and
  the other as target with the same binary code)

You can find this package in http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/freeice
in the filelist download area.

You have to use the jtagice package of Theodore Roth which you can find
in www.openavr.org. It complements the jtag spy tool.

I wrote a small doc about the results : please mail me directly if you
have some question about it ...

Gr,

Armand

* choose GNU/Linux : GNU/Linux is Freedom *

Armand ten Doesschate
Welschapsedijk 141
5652 XL Eindhoven
the Netherlands