Fw: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Elf - coff volatile

From: Marko Panger
Subject: Fw: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Elf - coff volatile
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 22:07:12 +0100 (Central Europe Standard Time)

-------Original Message-------

From: Marko Panger
Date: 04. november 2002 21:49:46
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Elf - coff volatile

I am currently subscribed to the "ImageCraft" compiler mailing list and
right now there is pretty much talk about COFF format and AVRStudio
integration. Personally I hardly believe that COFF format will ever be fully
supported by AVRStudio for which the default format is UBROF which in turn
comes from IAR. Hm......concurrence stuff.......