[avr-gcc-list] 2002-11-04 snapshots available

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] 2002-11-04 snapshots available
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 10:20:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

I've just uploaded this week's snapshots and rpms:

  http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/avr-libc/snapshots/

People seemed to have problems installing the rpms on systems which
were not redhat-8.0 due to missing dependencies. I've reverted to building
on redhat-7.3, so the dependencies should be more reasonable for other
systems. I was able to install the rpms on both redhat-7.3 and 8.0. If
anyone tries them on other systems, please post your results.

Remember that these are snapshots and not official releases. Since the
official releases are not that far off (december?), now is a good time to
try things and report problems.

Any one interested in using printf and friends on avr might want to take a
look at the latest avr-libc. Joerg Wunsch has been rather busy adding this
functionality and I'm sure he would love some feed back. He has even
provided extensive documentation.

Lastly, the avr-libc documentation project has been progressing nicely. I
think we're at more the 90% complete now. (Many thanks to Joerg again for
his massive contributions) If you haven't checked it out yet please do and
let us know if anything is missing or incorrect (send reports to
address@hidden)

Enjoy,

Ted Roth