[avr-gcc-list] 2002-11-11 snapshots are available

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] 2002-11-11 snapshots are available
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 10:30:02 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

Just finished uploading this weeks dev tool snapshots. Get 'em here:

  http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/avr-libc/snapshots/

I've also uploaded the latest docs here:

  http://www.nongnu.org/avr-libc/

Some people reported problems building avr-libc due to missing programs.
The missing programs were only needed for building the documentation, so
to work around this, I've disabled building of the docs as the default.
This way, you should be able to build the library without the need to
install all the tools for building the docs. If you feel adventurous, you
can try building the docs by adding the "--enable-doc" option at configure
time.

If you want to help with testing, please give the snapshots a try and
report your successes/failures/complaints/etc to the list.

Keep on hacking.

Ted Roth