[avr-gcc-list] JTAGICE works now quite good

From: Marc Wetzel
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] JTAGICE works now quite good
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 08:57:59 +0100

Hi alltogether,

after sneaking a little bit around I just found out
that setting the JTAG PORT FREQUENCY to a
non-null value (e.g. 250000) helped. (JTAG ICE Options in Debug menu /
AVR STUDIO 4)

It works quite good now for me and maybe others, who had problems could
check if this works for them, too.

Just another info for our people that must use windows to develop
at work:

Jason Riffel released his new objtool (was: elfcoff) to the community w/
source:
http://www.avrfreaks.com/phorum/download.php?f=2&file=objtool_04b.zip
Read his release-mail:
http://www.avrfreaks.com/phorum/read.php?f=2&i=4979&t=4974#4979

He is currently in the process of creating an sourceforge-project for
his tool.

Greetings
/Marc