[avr-gcc-list] make files

From: Marlin Unruh
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] make files
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:11:58 -0700

Hi,

Skipping a long winded intro, and getting to the question.

In the windows install there are two make files, make1 make2. Is there any make files that are pre defined and can be adapted to different projects for LInux? Our do I need to port them from windows and edit, which would work I guess.

I don't have lots of spare time to become proficient at writing make files at the moment.

Thank you.
Marlin