[avr-gcc-list] ?starting program after getting up from power down?

From: Juraj Buliscak
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] ?starting program after getting up from power down?
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 06:50:02 +0100

Hi friends,

I have running program in AVR. In some condition AVR gets into the power
down mode. Before sleeping all necessary bits were enabled, to wake up by
externel interrupt.
Now I want to wake up AVR by ext. interrupt and start the program from
beginning.
When ext. interrupt occurs, external interrupt routine is called. My
solution was, jump to address 0x0000 in this routine, but I do not know if
it is correct solution, because interrupt routine was not finished,
including getting values from stack and RETI instruction. I hope after
starting program from address 0x0000, all registers and setting are
initialized again.

Does someone any other - better ideas?

Thank you very much.

Juraj Buliščák, OM8ACE