[avr-gcc-list] Implementing home automation time/event parser and run ti

From: Robert Rozman
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Implementing home automation time/event parser and run time engine
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 20:19:26 +0100

Hello,

I wonder if anyone tried or thought or found anything in gcc (possibly
already avrgcc) for the following software engine for home automation
controller:

- I'd like to have dynamic specification of all devices present in home
automation system - where each type of device has its own functions and data
- I'd like to have some sort of dynamic descriptive data structure that
could be parsed few times a second for timed events to occur (operating
devices at some certain time) and also event driven parser that could
trigger actions according to event and also some other conditions (time,
state of devices, ...) that happend.

I'd like to have above in flexible way to be able to easily reconfigure
system from PC or any other client with some simple set of commands...

Any pointer, example code, more info ?

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Robert Rozman