[avr-gcc-list] Any one use mega128,AVR GCC, and AVR Studio v4

From: Mike Bechtold
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Any one use mega128,AVR GCC, and AVR Studio v4
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 14:35:34 -0600

    1st I have gccTest1 working and then I take the for loop delays and make
function called delay that's when my problem starts.  Every thing compiles
ok.  When I go to AVR Studio and run the code with the delay function, I go
into the function and when I return the Program Counter gets lost.  I
monitor the stack (I believe this is located in Memory Starting at 0x10ff
and counting down) but the memory is incorrect.
   Also to let others know I'm using the AVR JTAG ICE.  I'm just starting to
use both the AVR Studio, JTAG, and AVR GCC v3.2

Thanks for any input,
 Mike