[avr-gcc-list] working uC/OS-II port for uCOS 2.52?

From: RANDALL Joshua FTRD/DIH/BOS
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] working uC/OS-II port for uCOS 2.52?
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 23:07:38 -0500 (EST)

Is there anyone out there who has a working port of uC/OS-II for uCOS
v2.52?  I have Jesper's port for the previous version of uC/OS and avr-gcc
2.95.2, but I have been having trouble getting it to work with the 2.52
source for uC/OS with any version of avr-gcc (I have working installations
of avr-gcc 2.95.2, 3.0, and 3.2).

It would be great if someone who has a working uCOS-II port for avr-gcc
3.2 and the current version of the uC/OS-II source could let me know.
I saw posts in the archives here and in the forums on avrfreaks.net that
indicated there were people working on some, but I have found none that
are available.

I would switch to another RTOS, but my application requires PPP and I
would really like to reuse some PPP code I have that is written for
uC/OS-II.  At the moment, it seems that it should be easier to get
uC/OC-II working than it would be to rewrite PPP for another RTOS.
But, if anyone knows of a PPP implementation available for another
OS, that would be helpful to know as well as it would open up other
options.

Thanks!

Joshua Randall