Re: [avr-gcc-list] Newbie - should this work?

From: Christoph Plattner
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Newbie - should this work?
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 20:03:56 +0100

Ok, that's new.
One furhter question. What's the reason for the change ?
Is there any optimazation in it ?

Otherwise, it is not my preferred method "hiding" functionality
too much into macros - especially in this example of primitive
I/O.
I am "POSIX fan", and one reason is the easy readablilty of code,
and not so complicated macro-hacks ...

Bye
Christoph