[avr-gcc-list] problem with Source code not matching where emulator is a

From: Mike Bechtold
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] problem with Source code not matching where emulator is at.
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 13:54:41 -0600

I'm using Avr Studio 3.53 along with AVR GCC v3.2 and objTool v 0.5 beta.

I start to debug my code and when I call into a new file (like from Main to
the Decode UART, then into send_buffer(). which all three of these functions
are in different source file.  I change the make file (specifically the
order of the files listed in the SRC variable) this seems to get better.

Is there a problem with ObjTool or is the Compiler.  This program use to
work with older version of GCC 3.0.2 and elf coff.
What should I do.

Mike