Re: [avr-gcc-list] interrupt-driven buffered UART receiver

From: Olaf Zenker
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] interrupt-driven buffered UART receiver
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 12:20:48 +0100 (MET)

> And found it .
>
> > Id: 0132
> > UART library

No - that's not mine. I'm still translating my comments and bundle it to a
small example project.

> > Type:
> > General Lib.functions

not yet. you have to compile/assemble them...

> > Compiler:
> > GNU avr-gcc

mine too.

> > This is library for using UART (not USART yet) in Atmel AVR

I have a version for uart and a version for usart. Later they should be
merged.

> BIG surprise !
> "WHO" is AUTHOR !

I think I will post the small project with all the needed files this day in
the afternoon MET.

Regards
Olaf