[avr-gcc-list] simulating interrupts in atmega128

From: Tor Jonstad
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] simulating interrupts in atmega128
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 01:28:43 +0100 (CET)

Hey

Is there anything in particular I need to do to get USART interrupts to
work on the atmega128.
I've tried to modify gcctest7 from avrfreaks but even when i force enables
manualy (RXCIE0,TXCIE0,RXC0 and TXC0) nothing happens.
Is there anything in the simulator that need to be changed to get it
working?

Anyone got a clue?

Everything seems to work just fine when I try it on an atmega8

I use AVR-studio 3.56 and avr-gcc 3.2

thanks