RE: [avr-gcc-list] AVaRICE and gdb windows port

From: Geir Tore Olsen
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] AVaRICE and gdb windows port
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 22:12:35 +0100

Hi There, David

I've just checked ot the sources for the nesC compiler and I'm a bit
confused here. Acording to the instructions one should run the ./confgure
TINYOS script in the nesc directory. I can't find it in any of the
directories that where created during transfer from cvs at sourceforge.

What do I do??

Best Regards
Geir Tore Olsen