[avr-gcc-list] Debugging assembly code

From: Larry Barello
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Debugging assembly code
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 09:31:30 -0800

I don't believe this has been covered before, perhaps it has:

1. Can COFF format handle modules acquired from a library in a
different directory from the working directory?

2. Can COFF format even handle modules pulled from a library?

Specifically, I have my RTOS source and library (avrx.a) in a
different directory and cannot step into calls to the RTOS via the
COFF debug module: there doesn't appear to be any debug information
carried over.  I think this used to work with the old nordic module
format.

Is there a better forum for .coff issues?