RE: [avr-gcc-list] video of little m128 project

From: Sander Pool
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] video of little m128 project
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 21:53:30 -0800

Hi Brian,

yes, I use an ADXL202 to measure the angle of the little board. Of course
once things start moving it gets interesting as that acceleration affects
the angle it measures. It works surprisingly well given the simple adaptive
code I wrote. The goal, a model rocket stabilization system is pretty far
away though as I don't think I can pull that off without gyros. That makes
it -really- interesting :-)

That cat came walking in a few months ago and despite our efforts to find
the owners is still with us. We're not looking for the owners anymore :-)

Glad you can view .wvms now. TMPGEnc and Media Studio Pro took a nose dive
some time back and I'm having trouble creating mpeg files with them from the
avis that come out of my camera. Note that that movie came from a still
camera, not DV.

        Sander