[avr-gcc-list] Help: avrgcc for window NT with AVR studio3.56

From: Loc Mai
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Help: avrgcc for window NT with AVR studio3.56
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 14:24:10 -0500

Hi all,
I did successfully go through all tests gcctest1,2,3,4,5,7,8 .

Then I could not build any gcctest again. eventhough I re-installed 2002-06-25_FREAKS.exe,
re-install avr studio3.56. and re-start PC.
copied  gcc_cmp.bat, gcc_cmp2.bat from
c:\avrgcc\arvreaks\win2000   into c:\Wwinnt\

Makefile, and target setting are corrected and verified as manual.

After buid project,  the project output says: the name specified is not recognized as internal or external, operable program or batch file.
Error detected during link stage.  Stopped.

Any hint or compass guiding me out of this jungle will be appreciated.
Cheers.
Loc