[avr-gcc-list] GDB help

From: Ralph Mason
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] GDB help
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 08:26:41 +1200

Let me begin with - I have no GDB experience.

Is there any documentation anywhere on using gdb with AVR's. I have the 5.3
version that is packages with WinAVR.

How do I make it connect to the AVR JTAG-ICE? (target async COM2 didn't
work)

How to I make it run as a simulator - is that possible?

Are there any front end guis to GDB that will work with the AVR version?

Sorry if I have missed the documentation somewhere.

Thanks for any help
Ralph
---