Re: [avr-gcc-list] Manuals links broken

From: Russell Shaw
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Manuals links broken
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 17:04:59 +1000

Theodore A. Roth wrote:

On Tue, 1 Apr 2003, Russell Shaw wrote:

:)Hi,
:)
:)All these links were working a few days ago:
:)
:)http://freesoftware.fsf.org/download/avr-libc/doc/avr-libc-user-manual/
:)http://freesoftware.fsf.org/download/avr-libc/doc/avr-libc-user-manual.tar.bz2
:)http://freesoftware.fsf.org/download/avr-libc/doc/avr-libc-user-manual.ps.bz2
:)http://freesoftware.fsf.org/download/avr-libc/doc/avr-libc-user-manual.pdf.zip
:)http://savannah.gnu.org/download/avr-libc/doc/avr-libc-reference.html
:)
:)
:)Error 404: page not found

> This is not just avr-libc. I see the same problem with simulavr, avrdude,
> and uisp. I have sent a note to the savannah hackers about the problem. I
> will post a note when the problem is resolved.
>
> Ted Roth

I'm looking for documentation on what directives to use when
doing inline assembler in avr-gcc. Is this contained in any
of the avr source trees? Should i add it?