Re: [avr-gcc-list] Help: avrgcc for window NT with AVR studio3.56

From: Loc Mai
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Help: avrgcc for window NT with AVR studio3.56
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 13:42:55 -0500

Hi all,
1.  I appreciate Eric pointing me where to get winavr.
I am a newbie in C and AVR chip.  All DOS commands my mind slipped long time
ago. I love to learn all samples first before I go further in C-asm.
I did not try TWItest yet.  PWM works well.
I tried gcctest1,2,3,4,5 without any problem in WINAVR.
I don't know how to put information in make file to get gcctest7 work with
multi sources and headers.

in <project directory> has:
gcc.bat
gcc2.bat
makefile
gcctest7.apr
gcctest7.c
uart.c
uart.h

In makefile, I changed
OBJ            = gcctest7.o uart.c uart.h
MCU_TARGET     = atmega103

After build project, Project output says:
aurt.c 88: Warning assignment discards qualifiers from pointer target type
avr-gcc: compilation of header file requested
make.exe: ***[gcctest7.elf]Error  1

Could you please tell me how I correct makefile.

2. Gcctest6,  I have built project and get hex file.  But failed during
downloading hex code into STK300 - with ATmega103 through ponyprog - window
NT.  Anyone has successed this gcctest6 with mega103.  If you do please
email me hex file so I verify my STK300 through ponyprog

Thanks.
Loc