[avr-gcc-list] array of floats in program memory

From: Ernst den Broeder
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] array of floats in program memory
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 16:53:47 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,

This piece of code does not compile (winavr-20030312).  I get a
__progmem__ attribute ignored warning message, and an inspection of the
listing shows that my data is indeed going to ram.

   float PROGMEM afr_vs_voltage[62]=
    {
        1.40, 10.08,
        1.45, 10.23,
        ...(trimmed for email)..
        2.85, 19.66,
        2.90, 20.66
    };

Any ideas?  I'm a newbie and I'm stumped.  I have just subscribed to the
list, and I have searched the subject headers from the past year but I
can't find anything related to my problem.

Thank you,
Ernst