[avr-gcc-list] Mega 128 fuses overwritten by Avaraice -p

From: Iztok Zupet
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Mega 128 fuses overwritten by Avaraice -p
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 11:49:15 +0200

Hello,

 During programming the flash with Avarice via JTAG ICE the fuses on the chip
were all overwritten with 0xff, thus disabling the JTAG and SPI programming
interface efectivelly.

 I'm not positive that the Avarice did the damage, since the same thing (fuses
overwritten during flash programming) happened to me before using UISP. I
might well be something else.

 Has anybody encountered something similar?

Regards
Iztok