[avr-gcc-list] ATmega8 and SPI

From: Stefan Goerres
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] ATmega8 and SPI
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 21:36:08 +0200

Hello together,

I just started programming on a AVR ATmega8 and found it really cool to
see what tools are out there. When I did program assembler the last time
we had 8086 and compared to that... Wow ;)
Ok but back to my problem. I have searched around and found SPI as
interface to MMC Cards. So I want to write through the SPI on the card
right away from my ATmega8L. So anyone out there to give me an idea how
to do that? Some Urls? Samples available?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Stefan