Re: [avr-gcc-list] Extremly confusing behaviour... (Suspect compiler?, o

From: Mike Panetta
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Extremly confusing behaviour... (Suspect compiler?, optimization error?)
Date: 14 May 2003 12:50:44 -0400

A: I already did that.
B: I am not using the variables you mentioned yet, and they are not
involved in the code that I am having problems with.

I have read the FAQ (many times, its even where I got the basis for my
i2c code for this project from), and I know what volatile is for.

The problem I am having is GCC is seemingly IGNORING the return value of
a function I am calling.  Why is it doing that?  That is what I need
help with.

Thanks,
Mike

Wondering if anyone is actually reading his emails before pushing him at
the FAQ...