Re: [avr-gcc-list] Xml and C code

From: Ryder Saint
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Xml and C code
Date: 26 May 2003 16:44:58 +0900

well the socket server is on a avr Mega 128 chip and is intended for a
monitoring of temperatures i actually use XML to keep the size down even
further.

What i am failing to understand is how c code ANSI 0 works. the java
version works perfect but as you say and i agree java is too bloated
here but the client i have is not accepting data from the c code
version. Is there a way to debug so i can see all the \0 characters?