Re: [avr-gcc-list] integer overflow

From: Christian Ludlam
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] integer overflow
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 23:40:38 +0100

On 27 May Bruce D. Lightner wrote:

> P.S.- There are many other ways to do this, which I'm sure Joerg will soon
> share with you...

What on earth is your problem? As far as I can see, having been subscribed to
this list for several years, Joerg has been possibly the single most helpful
and willing person on it. He's certainly contributed far more to this project
that you have in your recent spoutings. If I were you I'd keep your mouth
shut, or find yourself rightly killfiled by people who'd rather hear helpful
advice than childish name-calling.

--
Christian Ludlam
address@hidden