Re: [avr-gcc-list] uisp pre-release snapshot available

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] uisp pre-release snapshot available
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 09:44:59 +0200 (MEST)

Thanks for that good news...

I read the "news" link and can't find something about the flag programming
there. Are these feature not inserted now (programming 1200 to internal
oscialator, or set
some clocking options for the maegas). I provided a patch long time ago and
there
the flag programming was allready inserted. My problem is that I need these
features day by day :-(

If the flag programming is not allready inserted, please let me know that I
can put these changes again
in the uisp, based on actual sources. But I make that change not a third
time :-)

I will try your sources next days (I hope my wife allow that :-))))

After I have inserted reading the elf format in simulavr a few weeks ago, it
should
be no problem to do that also in uisp. If that is interesting for you, I
will put
that into the cvs sources next weeks if needed. So there is no longer a need
to program
the eeprom in a second step with all the file conversions before
programming.
I have a lot projects where preinitialized eeprom data are needed.

Bye
   Klaus