Re: [avr-gcc-list] New Issues: AVRStudio and debugging with .COF Files

From: Reza Naima
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] New Issues: AVRStudio and debugging with .COF Files
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 04:49:30 -0700

Alas, I've found avarice <-> GDB to be very buggy and unreliable.  For
me, stepping through the assembly (havn't gotten the COFF file formats
to work yet) with AVR studio, and trying to corrolate it to the source
via the .lst file seem to be the most stable option for me.. Especially
as AVR Studio 3.x works under wine on Linux.

-r

On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 01:27:48PM +0200, Joerg Wunsch sent me this...