RE: [avr-gcc-list] New User: C++ Debugging

From: James Dabbs
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] New User: C++ Debugging
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 14:05:56 -0400

Try as I might, I cannot get into cvs.  The most encouraging message I've
gotten is this:
cvs [login aborted]: could not open Userhome/.cvspass: No such file or
directory

Before my PM yanks the AVR out from under me, if *anyone* has a windows
version of avarice.exe that works with whatever firmware AVRStudio4 puts in
the JTAG ICE, I would greatly appreciate it.  Otherwise, it's a stern
talking-to about hobbying around and then straight back to the H8 without
any supper.

Thanks.