RE: [avr-gcc-list] interrupt service routine question

From: Artur Lipowski
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] interrupt service routine question
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 11:02:04 +0200

Because you are using:
#include <interrupt.h>
instead of:
#include <avr/interrupt.h>
I guess that you have installed an ancient version of the the avr-libc (and
probably avr-gcc).
And because it is not mailing list for historians you probably will not get
a good answer 8-)

BTW> Did you pass proper -mmcu option for compiler and linker?

Regards,
--
Artur Lipowski