[avr-gcc-list] Winavr "PATH" Setup Error

From: Steven Chang-Lin Yu
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Winavr "PATH" Setup Error
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 23:58:39 +1000

Guys, I not sure whether you have notice this or not, the latest build of winavr automatic add the path name in front of your original system path for use of the command line programs.  However by doing this, it have remove the system’s path name, the default system path name use “%” to define the position of the windows system directory, however this have been blocked once winavr have been installed.  You can test this by typing “mem” under the dos terminal and see whether it is correctly running or not, personally I have to move the path for winavr to the end of my path string every time I install winavr!!!  Hopefully this issue will be sovled in the future release!!!

Thanks

Steven

---