[avr-gcc-list] Hi, avr-gcc/avr-libc cvs repositories?

From: Brian Korsedal
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Hi, avr-gcc/avr-libc cvs repositories?
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 12:33:21 -0700

I don't know if my email is working properly.  There has been a windows virus running rampant here and our servers were infected (they should have been using Linux, but oh well).  I use Linux, so you won't get the virus from me.

Anyway, I didn't know if this email had gone out, I sent it to the list and I didn't get anything back, so I"m sending it again.  Sorry if you already read it and/or (xor, nor, nand etc..) replied to me.

I was wondering where the cvs repositories for the avr-gcc, avr-libc tools are located.  I want to try a newer version (or maybe rebuild the 2.95 version) to see if it solves the problems were having.

Thank you,

Brian