Re: [avr-gcc-list] using the 43USB355 (was - Using IAR compiled lib w

From: Keith Gudger
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] using the 43USB355 (was - Using IAR compiled lib with GCC?)
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 08:11:36 -0700 (PDT)

Here is the story about the 355 libraries.  The reason for not releasing
the source code is to protect the code for the hub.  If you look around,
you will find that "other USB devices" are function only.  Sorry, but it
appears we have something worth protecting in the hub.

Are you are building a function only device?  If so, maybe I should put
together code that works only for a function.  Maybe the boss will let me
release that source code?  If that's what you want, I'll look into
releasing a GCC version.

Keith