Re[8]: [avr-gcc-list] GCC-AVR Update (20082003)

From: Stephan Eisvogel
Subject: Re[8]: [avr-gcc-list] GCC-AVR Update (20082003)
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 11:14:22 +0200

On Sunday, September 7, 2003, 10:49:47 PM, Jerzy Szczesiul wrote:
> Just loaded as new engine.
> Star from heaven :-) - my current most important project
> plays just with mega 162.

I've also uploaded a current version of avrdude with ATmega162 support
that I compiled myself using Cygwin 1.3.22 and which I use to flash my
own  ATmega162s. Brian said this would go into the tree sometime soon,
but  until that happens you can try the interim build. I've been using
PonyProg2000  for  some  time,  but  its scripting capabilities lacked
stuff that I wanted (e.g. complete fuse control).

Later,
--se