[avr-gcc-list] [BUG] installer makes bad change in registry (xp)

From: Bjarne Laursen
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] [BUG] installer makes bad change in registry (xp)
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:05:27 +0200

After installing winavr on my windows-xp, my system behaved strange.
During the change of the registry key
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Environment\Path The type is changed from REG_EXPAND_SZ to REG_SZ. This causes the %systemroot% variabel not to be expanded.
I changed the type back, and now my system behaves normaly.

Bjarne Laursen, RoseTechnology A/S