[avr-gcc-list] Migration from AVR GCC to WinAVR or new Linux avr-gcc

From: Goran Pufler
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Migration from AVR GCC to WinAVR or new Linux avr-gcc
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:28:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi guys,

I'am sorry for bothering you again, but I have some problems, while transfering
existing projects from old AVR GCC to the new WinAVR 20030913 or the new
version for Linux (20030805).

I took the code from AVR GCC and without any changes try to compile this with
new avr-gcc.

OK, I receive few warnings (io.h -> avr/io.h, ...) and when I change this
compilation complete without any warnings or errors, but whe I programm device
- nothing - it's not working ?? :-((

Do I missing something?

O, yes, I change makefile - I took new from sample directory and just copy SRC
and ASM section from old one.

Please help, I have one important project, and I need this new version (Linux
or Win) for new eeprom functions.

Regards,
Goran