Re: [avr-gcc-list] Migration from AVR GCC to WinAVR or new Linux avr-gcc

From: Goran Pufler
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Migration from AVR GCC to WinAVR or new Linux avr-gcc
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 11:29:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I don't know, I use a makefile supplied with WinAVR, and also makefile for
Linux. On both of these files, there is an mmc line, and it's set to the right
processor.

Regard
Goran

Joerg Wunsch <address@hidden> wrote:
As "Theodore A. Roth" wrote:

>If your code is using outb() or outw(), note that the argument order
>has changed (Documented in the NEWS file). It's best to just change
>
> outb (val, port);

> port = val;
>
>instead of continuing to use the deprecated interfaces.

Also, don't forget to use the appropriate -mmcu=xxx option not only on
the command-line used for the actual compilation but also for the
linking step, otherwise the wrong interrupt vector table and stack
pointer initialization will be linked.
--
J"org Wunsch Unix support engineer
address@hidden http://www.interface-systems.de/~j/