Re: [avr-gcc-list] Integrating the Mega8 IgorUSB code with AVR-GCC

From: Stefan Ernst
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Integrating the Mega8 IgorUSB code with AVR-GCC
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 12:44:53 +0200

E. Weddington wrote:

Igor has released the latest code that has the Mega8 ...

From what I can tell, here is the license of IgorPlug-USB
(AVR):

That is the license of the old project. In the new
project (USB<->RS232 with a Mega8) I found no license
in the source files, but in the documentation:

"All information in this published document and all
source codes is free for non commercial use.
All presented programs and source codes are under
GPL licence (for non commercial use)."

Stefan