[avr-gcc-list] T/C1 CTC mode strange behavior...

From: John Yannakopoulos
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] T/C1 CTC mode strange behavior...
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 17:14:50 +0300 (EET DST)

Hello everybody...

I use the big guy (a.k.a. AT90S8535) mC. I'm setting up an ISR for the
clear on compare match interrupt of the Timer1. I also set the OCR1A register's
value to 384 and I launch the timer with initial value zero, and no prescaling.
So far, so good...

When I check the value of the TCNT1 inside from the ISR, it seems that it
equals to 356 (which is of course < 384). What's going on here???

Regards,

--
John Yannakopoulos.

PS: My setting is as follows: AVR AT90S8535 mC, avr-gcc in a linux environment,
    avr-libc, and in-system programming using uisp.