[avr-gcc-list] cheap GPS units at Radio Shack

From: Sander Pool
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] cheap GPS units at Radio Shack
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 11:10:56 -0700

Radio Shack is discontinuing their serial GPS kit for PDAs. It comes with a
variety of cables and deLorme software. $40. I'm picking one up this
afternoon. Handy to have around for various projects. I'm pretty sure the
thing talks NMEA. Part number 20-1601. Just FYI. I don't work at Radio Shack
:-)

  Sander

PS this is probably only relevant to US and Canadian readers, sorry.